N/APosted on - 05/14/2013
Can I take print screen on Xperia Play and save it as a JPEG image?
I have the Sony Xperia Play that has the Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset, 1 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 205 GPU and Android OS Gingerbread?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Can I take print screen on Xperia Play?
"Yes you can take a screenshots to your Xperia play but there are many things you have to do.
Follow this instruction:
1. Download this two software:
* The Android (SDK)
* The Java SE (SDK)
2. After downloading this two software you need to do the instruction below:
Do this to your computer:
* Create new folder to your desktop then extract the Android SDK in this folder.
* After that, you need to install the JAVA SE SDK also in your computer.
Do this to your Xperia Play:
* You need to Press the Home > Menu > Settings > Application > Development then check the "USB debugging"
3. Connect your Xperia Play with your computer using the USB cable. The windows will attempt to install all drivers needed nut there is one driver that cannot be found so you need to do the installation of this driver by going to Device Manager in your Control Panel and search the Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone.
4. Right click the Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone and then select "Properties". The Windows will ask to update or install the driver for this device so you need to click the browse button and select usb_driver folder that can be found in Android software development kit folder which you extract to your desktop. Then your device is now recognized and the driver will be installed.
5. Run the Android SDK Setup.exe from Android SDK folder.
6. If the application if launch, you need to check the checkbox beside URL that can be seen in this application.
7. I suggest to select all of the available packages, this is for the maximum compatibility.
8. Search for the DDMS.BAT to Android SDK then double click this file.
9. It will launch with DOS command.
10. Click the menu of this device then select Capture.
11. The image that captured is now displayed on your screen.
12. Copy-paste it to your image editor this will make sure that all the colors and the screenshots will not get bugs.