N/APosted on - 03/06/2013
I just purchased a Boxee Box and started watching live internet tv. All's good except I can't use video chat because it can't seem to connect to my DLink router. Is there a setting for Boxee Box Videochat for DLink? I have a DLink DSL-2750B with Wireless N 300 Technology. I'm on Windows XP.
Boxee box videochat could not connect to DLink
Follow these steps for your guidance:
1) Firstly, you have to ensure that your Boxee Box is connected directly with your television, having a HDMI cable.
2) Now, simply perform a Factory Restore.
3) Now, you have to turn off your Boxee Box, then, press the power button and hold it for a few seconds. Now, your Boxee Box has to restart, displaying a grey screen and it will also take a longer time in loading.
4) You will now see a Recovery menu, having different options. From these options, select Factory Restore option.
5) Now, if still your Boxee Box not boot, you have to try plugging it in some another HDTV having a direct HDMI connection.
Hope this will help you.