N/APosted on - 07/18/2016
. Hi. I have a small son who has just been given an android phone. He keeps on telling me that his balance is zero every other day. I don’t know where all the balance goes. I would like to learn how to block outgoing calls to a specific number if possible? Your response is awaited. It’ll be a great help! Thanks in advance.
Block On Unnecessary Calling: Block Outgoing Calls To A Specific Number
Hi. Yes, it is possible. Outgoing calls to a specific number can be blocked by using an app known as Sure Lock. The steps to block outgoing calls to a specific number are as follows-
1) First you need to sign in into the SureLock using the admin credentials.
2) Click on “phone settings”.
3) Out of the options available you can select-
• During an ongoing call, you can choose if you wish to display the call progress using “call progress screen”
• Block incoming calls using “block all incoming call”
• Block outgoing calls using “block al outgoing call”
• You can manage the numbers which need to be blocked permanently using “blacklisted phone numbers”
• You can manage the numbers which need to be allowed using “white listed phone numbers”
• You can block all incoming messages using “block all incoming SMS”
Hope we helped.