N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
I have got the following error message after importing a newly sequenced application into the Management Server. I couldn’t find any resolution to resolve this annoying error. I have heard about you that my problem can be solved here so I request you to resolve this issue. Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
The version lineage specified for package(C92952B7-A07A-4792-9D88-92672F44DFEF) is invalid.
Error code: 0000BD39
App-V the version lineage specified for package is invalid
The error can be because of the following reasons:
Reason 1: Package files sequence was not saved
Reason 2: Some system files were not copied to the content share
To resolve the above error follow the solution as below.
Solution 1: Open the package for upgrade and save it
1) Open the Package to be upgraded
2) Select the checkbox to 'Save As New Package'
3) After completing the process, package GUID generated
4) The error is resolved by updating the package ID
Solution 2: Copy the system files to the content share.
1) Make backup copies of the .sft, .osd, .sprj system files
2) Restart the system as administrator
3) Open the content share , copy the new .sft, .osd, .sprj files in it
4) Restart the system after the content share is updated