In our modern, so-called technical world cloud storage came into being as an essential group of services such as Google Drive, I Cloud, One Drive and Box all Dropbox contend to store our precious and vital data at their servers, but what’s the best way to purchase cloud services for you? We are presenting the reviews for the best cloud storage services and their usage criteria.
Nowadays the major population dominating multiple computing tools like laptops smartphones, and tablets, the old fashioned idea of storing your data in desktop PC seems to be outworn. The data required is always available at the time of need at any place at any time. Cloud storage has ensured us from these limitations. Presently people can sign up to a distracted array of services being provided free that offers too;
- Upload your photos from the smartphones to the cloud,
- Unable to work in collaboration on the web
- Sync your files across multiple tools
Cloud storages have made Sharing files of larger data easier with friends, as you don’t have to risk limits imposed bouncing back of data by email servers. Rather colleagues and friends have immediate access to the data you want to share with them by just giving them the link to the files already stored within an online cloud service. However, if this all is the only reason you doing this then the software likes of We Transfer & Hightail pursue in this array rather than long-term storage.
What and Why to Purchase
These days you can get so much without any cost cloud storage, astonished by just signing up to Google, Microsoft, Mega, and also others will offer for your, important documents, photo library or music many gigabytes of space for storage purpose.
To help you choose between the infinite choices, we selected some cloud storage services and put them according to their efficiency making them worthy of your precious data. The main factors to keep in mind includes;
- Focus on high security,
- Cross-platform availability,
However, in reality majority of them are superb choice for a bolster of your indisposed hard drive or easily backup some files to a readily accessible cloud folder Choosing best available cloud storage service to be purchased keeping in mind following factors – the variety of devices you use,
- The space being offered,
- Security requirement of your data.
Now we are discussing top online storage services with some extra free loot for which little payment or spending up per month doesn’t cause burden on your pocket, here we go:
1. Drop box
- Drop box supports Linux blackberry IOS and windows MAC OSX software
- In January 2015 released as official windows phone app
- It Offers 2gb storage also offers 500 MB but with a limit of 16 GB
- Its encryption servers, encrypted by AES 256-bit
- Dropbox just costs you £ 7.99/month
2. Google Drive
- It supports Microsoft products apple I drive IOS software
- Provides storage of 15 GB
- Google exempts photos and videos below 2048 x 2048
- The drive is encrypted by 128 AES
- Supporting IOS windows blackberry, android
- Mega is being known for its security and private encryption
- It also offers beta chat option
- Providing storage of 50 GB 2 TB 4tb
- It costs £ 99,£199,£299 respectively
- Copy supports windows android also Osx and LINUX
- It offers 15 GB +5gb storage with a 25 GB max storage
- Its encryption is 256 bit AES
5. One Drive
- It supports windows IOS Mac and Android
- It offers 500mb+3gb additional storage
- Also offers max 20 GB max storage
- Office 365 users can enjoy 1tb with a monthly subscription.
Other cloud services include tress riot, one pen, knowhow cloud, Media fire and others with low rating.
All the tools aren’t created equal, however, there are some tools that stand out from the others as the best deals. If you are a freak and were to sign up the maximum basic accounts for each of the cloud storage services we have estimated you would have over 125GB of free online cloud storage, and this could even be more if adding camera uploads and friend referrals.