In the late 1900s, typing was done using typewriters and other machines. After the advent of computers, typing was done on software. Typing software helps create visually appealing documents. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best typing software.
1. Typing BoltTyping Bolt is a typing software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are optimized words for each user, Artificial Intelligence, automatically adjusting difficulty levels, smart adaptive UI, real-time analytics reports, multilingual, multiple device support, and priority customer service.
Ratatype is a freeware developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are learning touch typing, free typing tests, finding courses, groups, for teachers, real-time reports, multiple device support, customer service, user-friendly interface, and integrations with other software.
3. RapidTyping TutorRapidTyping Tutor is a software developed by RapidTyping Software. The features provided are virtual keyboard, moving hands, lesson editor, progress tracking, the export of training outcomes, classroom use, multilingual interface, multiple device compatibility, and user-friendly interface.
4. KeyBlazeKeyBlaze is a software developed by NCH Software. The benefits offered are lessons for everyone, learning touch typing, typing games, practice exercises, increases typing speed, ten key lessons, keyboard highlighting, import custom lessons, quick & easy operation, calculation of net & gross words per minute, initial skills test, dictation audio exercises, and practice exercises.
TypingClub is an application developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are language series, engaging & interactive experience, proper hand posture guide, levels & stars, accessibility, interactive experience, voice-over, tying playback, Google for education partner, and 100% online.
6. The Typing Cat
The Typing Cat is a software developed by Web Desire. The benefits offered are teacher interface, access to all courses, no advertisements, themes, unlimited custom courses, unlimited custom tasks, multiple device support, integrations with other browsers, different keyboard layouts, measuring type speed, and multilingual.
7. Typing.comTyping.com is a website developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are keyboarding, digital literacy, coding, powerful district & classroom management, computer basics, tech literacy, online behavior & safety, coding fundamentals, career prep & professionalism, multilingual, robust reporting, customizable lessons, and standardized testing preparation.
8. TypesyTypesy is a software developed by eReflect Software. The benefits provided are seven learning strategies, 517 typing lessons & activities, user-friendly, games included, teaching method, adapts to the learning, video training included, mixes video & software training, advanced text management, multiple platform support, goal tracking, money-back guarantee, teaches ergonomics, triple speed increase guarantee, social sharing of exercises & results, and unlimited desktop installs, and priority customer support.
9. UltraKeyUltraKey is an application developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are quality & functionality, several lessons, increasing type speed, user-friendly interface, robust reporting, multiple device support, priority customer service, and multilingual.
10. ZenTypistZenTypist is a software developed by Timofey Danshin. The benefits offered are type speed, easy to use, reporting, multi-platform, multilingual, customer support, custom tasks, progress tracking, free typing test, and goal tracking.