The music industry is one of the most prolific industries in the world. Many youngsters aspire to become like their idols. Audio recording software helps them in this matter. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best audio recording software.
1. RecordPadRecordPad is a software developed by NCH Software. The software provides a recording of sound, voice, notes, music, or any other audio. Other features are saving of recordings, voice-activated recording, burning of recordings, system-wide hotkeys, find & play recordings by format, optionally send recordings via email, wave encoding, and integration with other NCH Software products.
Wavepad is an application developed by NCH Software. The features provided are editing tools, batch processing, audio restoration, advanced tools, support for various audio formats, bookmarks, integration with other products, sound effect library, amplification & normalization, and audio & music effects.
Hya-wave is an online recording platform developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are drag & drop audio items, record a new track, audio controls, import/export, toggle loop, audio wave explanation, cut & copy materials, and play controls.
4. Adobe AuditionAdobe Audition is a software developed by Adobe Systems in 2003. The benefits offered are free sound effects, audio mixing & mastering, record podcasts, workspace, digital audio fundamentals, importing, recording, playing, editing audio files, applying effects, effects reference, keyboard shortcuts, and saving & exporting.
5. Ardour DAW
Ardour DAW is a digital audio workstation in 2005. The features provided are hardware recording, flexible, unlimited multichannel tools, editing, soundtracks, import a single video, display frame-by-frame, separate video-monitor window, modular setup, mixing, routing, solo/listen, model, monitor section, inline plugin control, panning, automation, and mix groups.
6. GaragebandGarageband is a software developed by Apple Inc. in 2004. The benefits offered are the creation of music with or without an instrument, touch bar support, shape-shifting controls, the addition of track to iTunes, compatibility with various devices, multilingual, and 24/7 support.
7. GoldWaveGoldWave is an application developed by GoldWave Inc. in 1993. The features provided are playing all favorite songs, record from any source, edit audio with all the familiar commands, application over 40 different audio effects, remaster old vinyl or tape recordings, analyze audio with real-time visuals, includes a collection of powerful tools, process hundred of files, and very configurable.
8. Mixcraft 8
Mixcraft 8 is a software developed by Acoustica. The benefits provided are 28 pro effects, 15 virtual instruments, loops, live performance, MIDI scoring & editing, instruments & effects, video editing, mixing & mastering, and compatibility with various devices.
9. Traverso DAW
Traverso DAW is a workstation developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are freeware, multilingual, multiple device support, 24/7 support, recording & editing, advanced multi-track recording options, various sample rates, shape-shifting controls, and touch bar support.
10. JokosherJokosher is a freeware developed by Jokosher Inc. The benefits offered are audio mixing & editing, user-friendly interface, support for various audio formats, open-source, multi-track studio, integrated environment, podcasts, and radio stations.