After Samsung ‘s Gear2 proved to be a big hit, its successor “Samsung gear 3” has amazed the fans of analogue watches and the tech lovers. Samsung gear3 wearables are available in two variant –the gear three classic and the gear three frontiers. It has become the most obvious choice in the smartwatch line for outdoor fans. It is undoubtedly a bigger view than gear 2.
Did I say bigger view?
Yes, by a bigger view, I mean its impact on your hands when you wear it is massive. It is the closest of the standard analogue watch, unlike S2 variant. It gives you a masculine feel with traditional switch watch touch. A smartwatch, yet so elegant, classy or rugged or sporty.
Samsung Gear III looks and style :
• The design is inspired by the Swiss watchmakers and Yvan Arpa, a watch designer to craft two exclusive watches it looks that resembles, the Swiss analogue watches. Both the models are round and have the twistable bezel to access its features.
• The classic is a refined elegant look that gives you a luxury watch feel. It suits the personality of a classy businessman whose comfortable attire is suits and blazer. The classic just enhances the look with its minimal
• The frontier is bolder and rugged outlook, just perfect for outdoor lovers that outperform in any situation.
• Both the models are compatible with watch straps of standard 22mm, so turn on to the new straps and pamper your mood. They are also IP68 CERTIFIED WATERPROOF AND DUSTPROOF.
• The dimension of classic and frontier measures 46*49*12.99mm, the frontier weighs 62 g while classic weigh less at 57 g.
Gear hardware composite :
• Both classic and frontier come with a super circular AMOLED screen covered in Gorilla glass SR+
• The display uses a 360*360 pixel resolution that’s always on, so no need to turn your wrist to catch on time.
• Both runs on 1GHz dual-core processor, with 768 RAM AND 4GB internal memory and 380 AMH Li-Ion battery.
• The classic and frontier have a Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity and is equipped with built-in GPS and supported by wireless charging.
• Its sensor includes an accelerometer, barometer HRM, GYRO and ambient light.
Software used in gear S3 :
o Gear 3 uses the operating system owned by the Samsung itself called Tizen. It is a Tizen based wearable platform 2.3.2.
• All functionality and application are controlled by the twister bezel and these watches, for now, are compatible with Android 4.4 or above and Android smartphone. To work effectively the phone must have at least 1.5 GB RAM. Soon it would be compatible with iOS
Is Gear 3 really make you simple wearable and smarter? Just check out the key highlights :
• Move charge less and feel liberated with the battery that lasts long enough to go for a trip. Battery life may vary according to the usage and settings.
• It is compatible with the wide range of smartphones, just open the Samsung Gear app on your smartphone to pair with gear3 and you are all set to go.
• Get updated about the distance you covered without your phone and the uncovered distance to be trailed. Check the progress of anything like your golf score with GPS inbuilt in it.
• Sets you free from your phone, just turn the bezel to respond to your call, messages and apps you need to use.
• With its built-in speaker, you can call right from the device.
• To enable Bluetooth device, you require a Wi-Fi connection and a voice calling applications is required for the free call.