The field of forensic science takes into account the other branches of science like physics, biology, and chemistry. The goal of forensics is for recognizing, identifying, evaluating, and interpreting real physical evidence. This field of study is also used in judicial sectors since it involves various sciences and is used to find criminal and illegals acts in society. Even drug analysis and other technical study use the fields and studies of forensic sciences.
STEPS INVOLVED IN A FORENSIC Study:
- Examinations of the physical situation.
- Providing and administering necessary testing.
- The data collected is then interpreted.
- Reporting to the concerned clearly.
- Testimonial proofs from a forensic person or scientist.
- Conclusion of the objective or aim based on evidence.
Further SUBDIVISIONS IN FORENSICS:
- Forensic Geology
- Forensic Entomology
- Forensic Engineering
- Digital Forensics
- Track evidence analysis
- Forensic DNA analysis
- Forensic botany
- Forensic Toxicology
- Forensic Psychology
Forensic engineering and forensic psychiatry are also the forms of study which is involved when doing any of the above-mentioned courses of the investigation.
TECHNOLOGIES USED IN FORENSICS:
Phenom SEM is a user-friendly tool which detects gunshot particles in a crime scene. The technology behind is the use of energy dispersive spectroscopy which is quicker for actions. To suspect wounds or other forms of body harming, forensic nurses use the modern notion of alternative light photography which enables the person to see whether there is any hurt under the skin.
Gaming kits and equipment like Xbox are used to see if there is any hidden data inside it. Also, physical face reconstructions are completed vastly through the ideas behind software added in data handling systems and devices. DNA fingerprinting, plasma spectrum, and gas chromatography for fire investigations are the most common forms of technology observed in a forensic study.
NEED FOR FORENSICS:
- Cybercrimes will be controlled with proper clear-cut answers.
- Every accident case can be recorded and interpreted.
- The liquids of the body like alcohol content are easily studied.
- Helps in sex determination of bodies found.
- Biometric technology helps in fingerprint identifications.
- Lie detection is pronounced appropriately.
- A sense of personal fulfillment in helping others.
- Digital and other instrument help recognize clues of crime scenes.
- Public and private safety will be ensured through science and technology.
FUTURE ASPECTS OF FORENSICS:
The exact capturing and convictions of criminals in an assault or any other illegal act can be observed and recorded more realistically. Finding missing persons and tracing their respective geographical locations is simpler through technological advancements in forensic sciences. Newer forms of 2D and 3D images or scans for body and face images can be developed with proper sketches and algorithms for it.
The field of fingerprint findings and body morphed differentiation will be more instantaneous in the future. The genetic profiles of people are exactly observed as they were with proper information and studies in the future times. Henceforth forensic sciences have a lot to do for the sake of society and its individuals in the newer eras of human life.