N/APosted on - 03/09/2015
Hello! I recently started using IPhone 5 buy the experience has not been very good. One of the biggest problem is the wrong time and date. Initially I set the correct time and date according to my own country but whenever I switch off my phone and turn it on again it shows wrong date and wrong time. What could be the reason? Thanks in advance!
Wrong Date and Time on iPhone5
There are many ways to solve this problem of your “iphone”. To solve your problem, you have to follow these few steps:
· Firstly, go to the “Date and Time” settings and simply turning “Set Automatically” option of your mobile phone to “OFF” and after a few seconds turn it back “ON”.
· After the previous step you follow, go to “Utilities > Clock” option of your phone.
· Remove the “World Clocks” from that and then switch your phone “Off” and “On” again after 2-3 seconds.
· After this, reboot your phone by holding down the “Home” and “On/Off” button at the same time.
If the previous step does not work, then try these steps:
· Firstly, go to “Settings” option of your mobile phone, then go to “General” options and after that go to the “Date & Time” option.
· After that, turn the “Set Automatically” option to “OFF”.
· Then, plug your mobile phone into the computer and sync it by using “iTunes” software.
· After that, go back to the “Date & Time” options page in your “iTunes” software and switch the “Set Automatically” option back to “ON”.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.