N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
Hi guys! I have an iPhone 4s mobile and I am upgrading it to iPhone 5. I want the easiest method to carry out the work. If anyone among you has tried, please tell how do you backup iPhone 4s?
How Do You Backup IPhone 4s Using ICloud Manually And Automatically?
Here is the simplest way to save the backup of iPhone 4s using the iCloud service:
- To implement this, you need a Wi-Fi connection.
- Firstly, set up an iCloud account, and tap on Settings on the Home Screen.
- Hit the iCloud option, and then go to Storage and Backup.
- Now, enable the toggle switch of iCloud Backup for automatic backups, and press Back Up Now for instant action.
For Automatic backup:
- As stated above, enable the backup option iCloud.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Plug your mobile to the socket for charging.
- Check if you have enough storage on phone.
- Make sure to lock the device’s screen.