N/APosted on - 05/29/2015
The words ar being displayed in the following format. If the word I have in the website is Chrome, it gets displayed as Cispnf.Only thing to observe is that except first character, all letters being shifted by one. This is very interesting problem and never heard of. This has happened to me frequently. If I do search by hitting control F, it highlights the word properly indicating that it is okay with the word. It is only a display problem. This problem had never appeared in either safari or Mozilla Firefox till now. Yet, problem is frequently appearing in Chrome browser. Any solutions?
Words are not displaying correctly in chrome browser only
You can follow the below solutions to resolve the incorrect words display issue:
1. Uninstall Google chrome.
2. Delete all files of Google chrome using Ccleaner.
3. Download and install the latest version of Google chrome.
1. Open Google chrome browser.
2. Click on customize and control Google chrome.
3. Click on ‘More Tools’.
4. Select ‘Encoding’.
5. Select any of the encodings from the list or select ‘Auto detect’. Google Chrome analyzes the content on the page to recommend the most suitable encoding.
Note: For the fastest browsing experience, we recommend turning off the auto detect mode after you leave the webpage.
Type different encoding settings. Click the wrench icon in the toolbar, then Tools, and Encoding. Changing to Unicode (UTF-8) should do the trick.