Test your skills
I need cars units that has the best portable GPS.
There are many portable GPS for car units out there, but Garmin Nuvi GPS devices are the best to use in cars
( You can visit their website here ). There are good reviews and feedbacks how Garmin Nuvi GPS devices works well. I recommend Garmin Nuvi 3790T which it is one of the thinnest and lightest portable GPS (where it looks like an iPhone).
It has a very good design and the voice command works pretty well and the traffic data are free as well as Bluetooth feature.
You can a take look here : Garmin Nuvi 3790T
If you want a cheap GPS navigator, Garmin Nuvi 265WT is a good one for your car. It offers several high-end features for an affordable price.
Take a look it here : Garmin Nuvi 265WT
Hope this can help you.
Some of the best Portable GPS for your car are:
1. Garmin Nuvi 3490LMT GPS Receiver - It has a very thin chassis but consists of high MSRP for the price of $325.55-$399.99.
2. TomTom GO Live 1535M - It uses an automatic twitter tweets to keep you posted with a price of $199.99-$249.95.
3. Garmin Nuvo 50 - The screen size is smaller now but offers the same functionality for a price of $114.99-$149.99.
4. Magellan RoadMate 5175T-LM - It offers few features that will help the users plan their vacations and explore different cities with a price of $210.95-$224.91.
5. TomTom Via 1535 - It has a lifetime map and traffic updates so you are always up-to-date for a price of $219.99.