N/APosted on - 01/04/2015
What are the latest tools for Enterprise Resource Planning management? Our company is planning to run a centralized enterprise resource planning for better efficiency and control, but the company is looking for tools that will reduce costs and downtime. What are the criteria to use in determining tools for the assignment?
What are the latest tools for centralizing ERP?
Hello Gene C Silva,
There are various tools are available for centralizing ERP. Following are the top 5 tools.
1. Information Management Tool:- Is the backbone of ERP system. This tool is used for data storage. Information management tool may include Content Management Systems.
2. Workflow Management Tool:- It shows the no. of steps which is used in project.
3. Reporting Tool:- Management level, Department level, Team level report is genrated by this tool.
4. Analytical Tool:- Analytical Tool are used for business intelligence, predictive analysis, data mining and related analysis.
5. Resource Allocation Tool- Resource Allocation tool is used to allocte the resource across department and task.