N/APosted on - 07/18/2016
Hi. I am a Windows user and a gamer. I have been experiencing a lot of problems with my PC lately. Is it possibly due to the drivers not being up-to-date? What is the best way to update drivers? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Update To The Latest Version: Best Way To Update Drivers
Hi. You update the drivers when you want some graphics up-to-date as you said you are a gamer and also if the current driver is causing some issue which you have also stated in the question. However, the drivers should not be touched until and unless there is some need to do so. Since you are a Windows user, the update task of the drivers is performed automatically. You don’t need to do it manually. The best way to update drivers is –
1) In Windows 7 and 8, there is an optional method of updating the hardware drivers if required.
2) Write settings in the search option.
3) Click on update and security
4) Under this, click on Windows update on the left side of the window
5) There will be an option of the check for updates in the center of the screen.
6) Click on check for updates and let the OS do the rest of the job
7) The graphics drivers can be updated from the control panel
8) Click on start>control panel>system>Windows Update
9) The OS will search for updates, notify you and begin the update after approved by you
Hope we helped