N/APosted on - 03/11/2012
I am using Windows XP as my operating system. While setting up on my pc I received an unexpected error – “An Unexpected Error (768) Occurred at Line [email protected]:XpClientBootSetupSetup.c”. How will I fix this kind of problem?
“An Unexpected Error (768) Occurred at Line [email protected]:XpClientBootSetupSetup.c”
The problem you are facing now is occurs when there is some software installed in the computer, that is not compatible with the Version of your windows XP. I had also faced this problem when i was installing windows XP.
Anyways here is a solution for you that worked for me. Follow these steps.
1. First you need to disable the "GoBack" when your system restarts windows xp.
2. When Windows restarts press Space bar, you will see the GoBack boot menu.
3. Now you have to press "D" Button that will disable the GoBack.
4. After that press "Y" which will confirm your command and then press enter for two times.
5. Now restart your computer and choose "Cancel windows XP Setup" option.
6. Run your previous version of Xp.
7. Go to control panel > Add/Remove programs and uninstall the GoBack V3.
8. Now restart and re install XP