N/APosted on - 07/26/2013
Recently, I am having issues on Parallels 4.0 with CentOS 5.4. It won't start on Virtual Machine.
When I try to restart the computer and the physical server to resolve this problem the same error occurred.
How can I fix this without having any issue?
I need your suggestion as soon as possible.
Thanks for any kind of help.
CentOS 5.4 – Parallels Management Console
Unable to load the Parallels driver.
Restart the physical server and try again.
Unable to load the parallels driver error
The error can be caused because of following reasons:
a) The parallel desktop is not updated to the latest build
b) Mac OS permissions are not assigned
c) The Mac OS is configured incorrectly
Solution 1: Parallel desktop not updated
1) Restart the Mac OS
2) Check the version of parallel desktop installed on your Mac system
3) If incompatible, Upgrade the version by clicking on Parallel Desktop menu > Check for Updates >Install the latest update
Solution 2: Mac OS permissions
1) Open Disk Utility application on Mac
2) Choose MacHD, Click 'Repair Disk Permissions'
3) Restart the system
Solution 3: Mac OS not configured
1) Check for virtualization enabled on the system
2) If not, download it from official Apple support site
3) Restart the system after installation is complete