N/APosted on - 03/22/2015
Hello everyone! I am using Samsung 10.1 Android Tablet for now. Almost all the memory of this device is full as I have a lot of videos and pictures of a recent holiday. I need to free some memory for use in future. Can someone tell me if it is possible to transfer data from my tablet to an SD card and how it can be done? Thank You!
Transferring Data from Tablet to SD card
Android phones are easy to use and navigate through its platforms. There are many ways to copy or transfer your file from your Android memory to SD card (Secure Digital Card). Make it sure that your SD card is already mounted in your Android phone.
You need first to locate your files that you want to transfer.
1. First select “Apps/applications”.
2. Look for “My Files.”
3. Select “All Files”
4. Look for “Device Storage.”
5. Select “Pictures/DCIM/Music/Movies/etc.”
To transfer your files from Android to your SD card.
1. Go to “Device Storage” >> DCIM >> Camera >> Select or tick all desired pictures to transfer.
2. to “Share” and then “Settings.”
3. Select “Copy” >> “SD Memory Card >> DCIM >> Camera >> Copy or Paste all files need to be transferred.