N/APosted on - 04/03/2013
Can free tera copy 2.27 be used with supporting of Unicode? I have heard before it didn’t have this feature which is essential for my work. Which are advantages of this version generally and can I replace my old version by this without losing the quality of my copying work? Thank you!
Tell me about free tera copy 2.27
Hello Anna Weiss,
Yes tera copy 2.27 has full Unicode support features. So you can use it for your work. Here are some key features of "TeraCopy":
· Between two physical hard drives TeraCopy copy files faster.
· By using TeraCopy you can pause copy process at any time and also resume it with a single click.
· If there is any copy error, TeraCopy tries for several times and if it fails then just skip the file, not terminating the entire copy process transfer.
· TeraCopy reports failed file transfers, so that you can fix it and recopy only problem files.
· It can replace explorer copy and move functions to allows you work with files as usual.
· Fully Unicode support.