N/APosted on - 08/04/2016
. Hi. I am currently working for an IT firm. I want to build a database in Excel. How to build a database in excel? I just want to know the steps of creating a master table. Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
A Tech Freak And Learn How To Build A Database In Excel
Hi. To learn how to build a database in excel, follow the steps given below-
1) Open MS-Excel and open a new worksheet
2) To start creating a master file, double-click on the place where sheet1 is written on the bottom of the page and write master or whatever name you wish to give to the database
3) Enter the names of the fields which need to be entered in the cells
4) In these columns, enter the data which is to be filled under the respective names of the fields
5) After all the data has been entered, click on the option format as table. Then, format the table by choosing different colors and font sizes and types
6) Make sure that the option “my table has headers box” has been selected
7) Click on OK
8) Keep the table highlighted and click on design option with the name table tools.
9) In the table name dialog box under properties, type master and click on OK
10) Save the page by pressing Ctrl+S
Hope we helped.