N/APosted on - 07/23/2016
How to create video DVD Windows 7 with custom settings, and add photos to it? I had Windows XP, and now I have updated Windows 7, and it seems like it has different tools for creating a DVD. So, please someone help me out!
Steps to create video DVD Windows 7 operating system
For your ease, Windows 7 comes with DVD Maker already installed. So, you can use it to create DVD with custom menus, personal images, various scenes, and much more. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get started with DVD creation:
• Go to Start at the bottom-right corner of the desktop, and launch Windows DVD Maker by clicking on it.
• Add items (photos/videos/scenes) that you want to appear on your DVD.
• Choose the desired DVD-video options and Compatibility modes.
• You can customize your video by changing the font, or adding songs to it.
• It is advised to preview the video before burning it to the disc.
• When you are satisfied, click on OK, and you are ready to go.