N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
Hi. I am using Windows 8. I just bought an AOC monitor and I got it installed but ever since it is not starting up and giving an error AOC monitor USB port not working. How can I solve it? I have no idea about how to use it.
Solving Hardware Problems Such As AOC Monitor USB Port Not Working
Hi. There seems to be some hardware problem with the device. Let us follow two simple steps:
• First go in the start menu and type troubleshooting
• Select the option
• A window with troubleshooting written on top will open up. Click on view all from the options provided on the extreme left.
• Then select hardware and devices from among the options provided since this is an issue related to hardwar
• There will be instructions provided on the screen. Follow them to carry out the troubleshooting
• Check again if the problem is solved or not
2) Installation of the USB software graphic on the PC
• From Windows update, download the Windows 8 DisplayLink software after which you need to double-click on setup.exe.
• After clicking on yes, an agreement window for user license will open up.
• After you click on Accept, the DisplayLink software graphic will install.
• A configuration message will open up after you connect your device to the PC with a USB cable.
• After the configuration gets completed, the DisplayLink software will extend the desktop.
• Reboot the device for use.