N/APosted on - 05/25/2012
I am getting a strange error on the T3000. I get this error when I try to install any new software on the machine. The error states ‘'Activation of function diagrams failed during activation, not enough memory'.
This is really strange, because I know this for a fact that the system has enough memory, and that there is nothing wrong with its memory.
The software I was trying to install was blocked.
I hope this information helps.
Please provide good advice on this.
Thanks in advance.
Software installation problem: A strange error says, “Not enough memory”
The purpose of this instruction sheet is to illustrate the manufacturer's recommended method of
Installation for the RAM-VC-LEG-102 Leg Kit that includes anchor legs and a bagged hardware kit. Depending on the vehicle configuration, it may be necessary to remove the Centre section of the bench seat. Otherwise, move to step 2.
1. Begin by removing the front seat bolts of the drivers and passengers seat. A T-55 Torx bit may be required for some vehicles. These are located at the bottom front holding the seat frame legs to the vehicle floor board.
2. Once the inside forward mounting holes are exposed, align the anchor legs according to the Illustration on the back of this sheet and place the seats on top of the legs. The legs should be positioned in between the seat frame legs and the vehicle floor board. Once in position, start the Thread of the bolt but do not fully tighten yet.
3. Align the top plate in the desired position over the top plate legs. Fasten the top plate to the top plate legs but do not fully tighten the hardware yet.
4. Attach the rear top plate leg to the top plate. With the hardware to the top plate legs still loose, Adjust the assembly to insure that the rear top plate leg is firmly touching the raised floor of the vehicle center hump.
5. Once all the parts of the assembly are positioned properly, fully tighten all hardware involved in the installation. This completes the installation of the top plate and leg kit for the listed vehicles.