N/APosted on - 04/06/2012
Hi, from my windows XP I was trying to make a call in Skype. But the call was getting filled with a message as ERROR 1002. I reinstalled the Skype but failed to have success. Please let me know something about fixing this problem. Thanks.
Skype call failing, can’t call telephone
Hope it will help you about your problem,
There’s two types of ways in which to take care of Skype Internal Error 1002 error code:
Expert Fix (manual):
1) Switch on the system then sign on as an administrator.
2) Then click the Start button then click All Programs, Accessories, System, and next select System Restore.
3) In the new window, click “Restore my personal computer to a prior date” and after that click on Next.
4) Select the latest system restore point within the “select a restore date” list, and then click Next.
5) Click on ‘Next’ in the confirmation screen.
6) Reboot the system after the rescue is done.
Beginner Solution (totally automated):
1) Download and open this (Skype Internal Error 1002) fix application.
2) Install program and then click Scan button.
3) Hit the Fix Errors button in the software as soon as the scan is successfully completed.
4) Reboot your computer system.