N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
I have to share some official videos that are slightly big than the allowed size for videos on Email. Since the files are confidential, I do not want to share them via some other online tools. How do I send large video files through Email? I have ID on both Gmail and Yahoo!
Send Large Video Files Through Email Without Compressing It?
For Gmail account, follow these steps carefully:
• Open your mail account on your browser Window.
• Click on Compose, and press the ‘+’ button to display the additional icons.
• Now, click on the Google Drive icon.
• Now, select the video files that you want to share/send.
• Click on Upload.
• After the file has got uploaded, click on Insert on the Compose mail Window to attach the file with the Email.
• Finally, click on Send.
For Yahoo account, refer to the steps below:
• In this, first you should have an account on Dropbox. If not, create one.
• After creating the desired account, navigate to the video you want to send and click on Move to Dropbox label below it.
• Now, sign in to your Yahoo account and click on Compose.
• Click on the down arrow beside the attachment clip, and choose Share from Dropbox
• Click on OK, sign into Dropbox and Link it to the Yahoo account.
• Select the video file from your Dropbox collection that you want to share, and then click on Choose.
• Next, click on the Send button in the Yahoo Compose dialog box.