N/APosted on - 11/28/2013
I am running the Rumble Launcher program in my install directory and trying to run this program using Windows 7 Operating System but get this following error message. Could you please fix it? I would be grateful to you. Thanks in advance.
Please execute RumbleLauncher.exe
Rumble Fighter has encountered an error
The error is because the settings for the rumble fighter are incorrect.
There are multiple ways to resolve this error.
Solution 1: Execute the OGPlanet Launcher
1) Navigate to Rumble fighter installed in the system
2) Sign in the system with your account
3) Click on the button on the left named as 'Game Start'
4) Install the OGPlanet launcher
5) Go to the Rumble Fighter and click 'Start Game'
6) The OGPlanet launcher will execute
7) The game will execute without errors
Solution 2: Rename the Rumble Fighter file
1) Go to the Rumble Fighter folder
2) Right Click on 'Rumble Launcher' with the game logo
3) Click 'Rename', add '.exe' at the end of the file name
4) Close all the windows and run the game