N/APosted on - 12/07/2013
How to quickly restore or undelete Macrium image files, is there any utility for that, One of my friends suggested to use DiskRestore utility for quickly restoring Macrium reflect disk images. I am not that much aware of that utility, So please provide me further inputs on this, that will help me.
Restore or undelete Macrium image files
The ReboRestore is the free utility to restore the image files from the system.
The steps to use the ReboRestore utility are as follows:
1) Download the 'Reborestore.zip' and save it to any folder in the system
2) Click 'Reborestore.exe' and use a command prompt to run the program
3) Select the partition you want to restore containing the image files
4) Select the destination location in the system
5) The user must format the destination before copying the data
6) Click 'Advanced' button to refine the operations executed when destination bootable option is executed
7) Click 'Start' button and the restore of the image is done in the system
8) A log file of the operations is created in 'roborestore.txt'