Test your skills
There is the easy-to-access-messages software, EmailTray 4.0.Can I use in the Mac OS?
Unfortunately, Mac OS is not included in the operating systems that support EmailTray 4.0. EmailTray is a smart desktop email client designed for Windows platforms only – Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Vista (32 and 62 bit), and Windows XP.
Key features of Email Tray:
· Manage multiple email accounts from one unit place
· Rank your emails intelligently based on importance
· Get alerts about new important emails
· Recovers important messages from the Spam box
· Personal data and password privacy
Some email client programs that can be used in Mac OS are Mac OS X Mail (default), Mozilla Thunderbird, Postbox, Correo, GyazMail, Outspring Mail, Kiwi, MailMate, Opera, Outlook for Mac, Sparrow, Mulberry, Mailsmith and Alpine.