N/APosted on - 02/17/2014
When I try to install Realtek in the computer, I stuck with an error window. In fact, the installation went almost to the end, the error triggered only when it tries to install the Audio driver. Therefore, I think the problem is with the drivers. How can I solve this error? Please help me to configure the driver for Realtek. Thanks.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver- InstallShield Wizard
Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure !!
Realtek HD Audio driver installation error
It is because of confliction with other drivers present inside your PC.
1. Restart your PC into safe mode. Learn how to start computer into safe mode.
2. Go to Start menu >> type “Device Manager” >> hit enter.
3. Expand the “Sound, video and game controllers”.
4. Right-click on “Microsoft UAA Driver” and select “Disable”.
5. Reboot into safe mode again.
6. Now, uninstall “Microsoft UAA Driver” by right-clicking on it and selecting “Uninstall”.
7. After the process is finished, restart into normal mode.
8. Now, try to install Realtek HD Audio driver again.
Also, you’re suggested to get the latest Realtek HD Audio driver. Download Realtek HD Audio driver.