N/APosted on - 09/25/2013
I have been using the QuickTime player on Mac. I have version 7.0.4 installed. I have been seeing error when exporting movies. I got the error shown below when exporting MPEG 4 project using QuickTime.
The movie could not be sent to QuickTime, because of an unknown error.
Please make sure that your project disk has write permission, and that you have enough disk space.
QuickTime Pro permission shows error
The error are due to USB device isolation.
The solution to it is:
1) Click the Apple menu, Choose 'About this Mac'
2) Click the 'More Info button', 'System Profiler'
3) Select USB from the left column
4) Look in the right column under USB Device Tree
5) Check that computer has USB 2.0 Connection, perform the following steps:
a) Plug the device directly into a high power USB 2.0 port on the computer
b) Connect the device to the computer using Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
c) Restart the computer and device
d) Disconnect all USB devices from your computer, except keyboard and mouse. Reconnect the IOS and USB devices