N/APosted on - 02/25/2015
Hi guys, I need to buy a Blu Ray / DVD Player but am not sure of the type suitable for my needs. I want to be able to watch films on my laptop by using the Blu Ray / DVD Player and not just on the TV. Is there a Blu Ray / DVD Player that can be connected to a laptop? Your tips and advice on buying the Blu Ray / DVD Player will be appreciated.
Purchasing a Blu Ray / DVD Player
No, you cannot connect a Blu-Ray /DVD Player to your laptop. But you can connect the blue ray drive “USB/E-SATA/ect” that can be easily connected to a laptop for watching blue ray movies. You can also install “iDeer Blu-ray Player” in your laptop for watching Blu-Ray movies. For this, you have to follow these steps:
· Firstly, Download “iDeer Blu-ray Player” for the laptop.
· After that install the player.
· After installing, run the application and you will see an interface below.
· Then, click the icon on the right bottom and select "Open File" or "Open Disc".
· If you want to open Blu-ray files from your laptop, click "Open File" and choose a Blu-ray movie which you wanted to see.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.