N/APosted on - 10/29/2012
PDF will not open Chrome and Firefox browsers. Can this be resolved? I have set Adobe Reader X's settings to open in Browser. In Chrome, I stopped the default pdf viewer and turned on the Adobe one. In Firefox, the Adobe PDF plug-in is set to open in Firefox. I have re-installed Reader and I can't get this to function. What do I do?
I need your help
PDF files won’t open in Chrome and Firefox browsers
This problem will not get fix after re-installing Adobe Reader. You need to re-install your browser. For Google Chrome:
1. First you will need to uninstall your current browser.
2. Go to Control Panel setting of your PC and then " Add and remove program"
3. There you need to uninstall the browser from the list.
4. Then click on the link – https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
5. Click on the download link. They will ask you to save your file on the desktop.
6. Save it and run the setup from the location where you have saved.
This will fix your problem.