N/APosted on - 08/05/2011
When I switch on my CPU and Monitor computer run but the main problem is nothing is visible on the monitor. I am sure that CPU is running . In this problem how can I solve this problem ?
Nothing to visible in the monitor forever
None-displaying monitors are often caused by many various things. However, the matters are immediately cut right down to the following:
– Electronic equipment with heat sink fan
– Stick of ram
– Graphic card (on board or blocked within the monitor)
– Keyboard downside
Try the subsequent solutions:
1. Initial and foremost, make sure that the monitor is connected to the PC and power supply. Check to envision that the video and power cords are a unit firmly connected to the monitor yet. Check that any spike suppressor or power strip it's connected to be power-driven on and blocked in.
2. Attempt to adjust the brightness via controls in the monitor. It might be that the brightness was turned down low inflicting for non-display of your monitor.
3. Most monitors have an influence indicator. If this is not lighted, the monitor may have a nasty power switch or button. You'll attempt to turn it on and off until you'll catch on to power on.
4. Disconnect or take away all drives, pci cards, extra rams, USB devices, printers, etc. Apart from the mouse, keyboard and monitor. Bring up your laptop to envision if the problem is resolved. If it is, then it's one among the devices that you simply have disconnected that's inflicting the matter. Attempt to connect them one at a time and rebooting every time until the first downside happens. Once known, attempt reinstalling the device and change the driving force to resolve the problem.
5. To isolate that part is unhealthy you wish glorious sensible spare elements to swap in/out. Of course, your downside might be one thing as straightforward as a twine or cable that is slightly out of position, resetting everything could solve it.
If none of the higher than troubleshooting steps don't solve the problem, then it's possible that the monitor is unhealthy.