N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I have a Sharepoint 2010 Account and a Microsoft Sharepoint Designer Program as well. I have to create a Simple Approval Workflow. Someone, tell me the steps for Creating Workflow in Sharepoint 2013.
Need steps for Creating Workflow in Sharepoint 2013.
I can guide you to create Workflow in Sharepoint 2013. Go through each step carefully and implement it.
1) Open Microsoft Share point Designer 2013.
2) Click on the File menu and select your Sharepoint Site.
3) Navigate to your Task List, and mark a tick beside “Require Content Approval for Submitted Items.”
4) Choose “List Workflow” from the “New Item” option in the File menu.
5) Select the Workflow Settings, and select the boxes that you feel are necessary.
6) Now, click on “Action” and select “Set Workflow Variable.”
7) Create a New variable and set its Value by defining Workflow Look Up.
8) Select the “Data Source” and “The Field of Source”. Click on OK.
9) Repeat the above set for the next Hyperlink.
10) Add the Required Condition to this action.
11) Now, define the Approval Status.
12) Click on the “Check For Errors” button, and Save the Workflow.