N/APosted on - 12/10/2012
I have lost everything of my connected printers with my PC. How can I get my printer serial no and other details. Anyone's help is cordially invited.
Need printers’ detail information as I have lost my manual
It does not matter whether you lose your printer's manual book or not to get your printer serial number. You can get your printer's serial number and other details from a printer's test print.Your printer serial number you can find on the printer itself. Else in order to make a test print from your connected printer with a PC you need to follow below mentioned steps:
1. Click on start-control panel-Hardware and sound icon.
2. Now you can see the printers icon. Right click the appropriate printer's icon and select properties option.
3. You will find a wizard heading with the printer's name and properties at the end written.
4. See on that wizard below option of print test page and click on it.
5. You will be printed all the information on the printer on that printed page.