N/APosted on - 01/24/2013
I just downloaded dvr remote desktop free win 7 when i installed it on my windows 7 pc, it Didn't logged in. But, when I used it on windows xp it worked? Can you help me fix this problem.
Need assistance with dvr remote desktop free win 7.
If you are getting the above error, then try these steps:
a) Check your computer meets the minimum system requirements needed to install the software
b) Disable any security software that you have on the computer and try to run the application again.
c) You must have the latest Service Pack installed on the computer.
d) If you are running the application from a disk, save the program on the computer and then try to run the program again
e) Try to run the sfc / scannow.
To perform a SFC scan:
1. Go to start menu and click All Programs-> Accessories and right-click Command Prompt, and after that click run as administrator.
2. Enter the admin password, provide the password or else click OK.
3. Now type the command “sfc /scannow” in the command prompt and press Enter.
4. The system will scan all your files and if any of your files needs to be repaired it will restore all of them and you may also ask to enter your windows DVD to carry on this procedure.
5. If everything is completed then you will receive a message saying that windows resource did not locate any violations.
6. Now reboot the system to save the changes and see whether the issue is resolved or not.