N/APosted on - 12/22/2013
I have a file with AutoCorrect entries in Word made in Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.5. Now I want to move this file to Word in my PC. How can this be done? Can anyone please tell me the best way possible as I dont want to lose any data.
Move Word file from Mac to PC
You can easily do this job using your Mac. Simply follow these steps:
1. Open MS Office Word.
2. Go to File menu >> Open.
3. Browse for the file and open the file.
4. Once again go to File menu >> Save as.
5. Browse for the destination folder.
6. Select “Word 97-2004 Word document (.doc) format.
7. Check “Compatibility Check” in the lower left side to ensure the file’s compatibility.
8. Click “Save” to save the file.
Now, your file is compatible with any MS Word.
If you don’t have MS Office 2008 for Mac, you can download it from here.