N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
I received this MAX Database Error message while I searched for the solution and followed the steps to fix it but could not solve this problem.
Can you provide me any solution or suggestion to resolve this matter?
I would be grateful to you.
MAX Database Error
The MAX Database exited abnormally.
Visit ni.com/info and enter the info code MAXTerminateServiceError if the problem persists.
Go to the ni.com now?
The MAX Database exits abnormally
The error can occur due to incorrect firewall settings, NI Configuration Manager services, Database Corruption.
The solutions to fix these errors are:
Solution 1: (Firewall Settings)
1) Disable the firewall connection
2) Remove MAX and NI applications from the blocked programs list
Solution 2: (NI Configuration Manager Services)
1) Go to 'Control Panel', 'Administrative Tools', 'Services'
2) Click 'Start', 'Run', type 'services.msc'
3) Go to 'Control Panel', 'Add/Remove Programs'
4) Select 'NI Configuration Manager', Click 'Repair'
Solution 3: (Database Corruption)
1) Select 'Tools', 'Reset Configuration Data'
2) Save all the unsaved programs. Click 'Yes' to restart the system
3) After the system restarts the MAX database will be set to default