N/APosted on - 10/13/2016
Digital pictures can have different formats. Format for web graphics include GIF, PNG etc. format for high resolution pictures includes TIF, PDF and that of vector illustration are EPS, SVG. Tell about low resolution to high resolution image converter?
Low Resolution To High Resolution Image Converter.
JPEG is considered as the suitable format for large and small graphics. It supports print and web formats. Any low resolution image can be converted to JPEG format.
The following steps do the same:
1) Open your image in graphic editing software like Adobe photoshop.
2) Go to the File menu and select Open.
3) Go to the image you want to open and double-click on it.
4) Select the whole picture.
5) From the menu bar click on Edit and then select Copy.
6) Again go to the file option. Then select New.
7) Under the Resolution tab set the desired value of dimensions.
8) Then click OK. 9) New image canvas will be created.
10) Paste it into the high resolution file. You can select Edit from the menu bar and then click on Paste.
11) Save the image in JPEG format. Go to the file menu and press on Save.
12) From the drop-down menu press JPEG and then save it.