N/APosted on - 09/26/2013
I saw that the Dev team released Livestation and because I love watching news on my iPhone I went ahead and tried it. I downloaded and installed but just on completing the installation, the error below was displayed. Is there some settings on my iPhone that I need to change? I do not want to do anything that will cause harm to my device. Please help.
The application “Livestation” was not installed on the iPhone “Bernard’s iPhone” because it could not be verified.
Livestation not installing on iPhone
Unfortunately, according to the system requirements found on the app store, Livestation is only compatible with iOS 5.0 and up. If your iPhone is compatible, I would recommend updating to the latest iOS version and trying to install again.
To update iPhone:
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes
2. Plug iPhone into PC using USB cable
3. When iTunes opens, choose your device
4. On the Summary pane click “Check for Update”
5. You will then be prompted to download the update and install it (make sure you do not unplug from PC during this process)
After you have updated, try to install Livestation again and you should have no problems.