N/APosted on - 04/15/2014
I have checked my Internet connections and everything is working just fine. The problem is iTunes because is not working due to network connection. This is my first version of iTunes and also the first time when I want to use to connect with my iPad Mini. Why the iTunes cannot connect to the Internet ?
My Internet connection is working just fine.
Thank you !
We could not complete your iTunes Store request.
The iTunes Store is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
iTunes Store request fails an shows error
Solving such issue is pretty hard. Follow these steps.
1. First of all, check that your iTunes and Safari is of latest version. Download iTunes and Safari.
2. Check your firewall whether it is blocking the connection to the iTunes Store. If so, disable it.
3. Reset your keychain. This is also a great cause for such issue. Learn how to use Keychain First Aid to troubleshoot keychain issues.
4. Open iTunes >> “Help” toolbar option >> Run Diagnostics.
5. Make sure that your PC is allowing the ports and servers mentioned in this Apple KB.
Your issue should now disappear.