I would need to find and replace font in MS word.

Asked By 30 points N/A Posted on -
I would like some help with formatting in MS word. I would like to know if there is an option to find and replace other things than words. For example, I would like to find all the times that I have mentioned America and make it as BOLD and change the font for it.Can I do that?


Answered By 0 points N/A #189976

I would need to find and replace font in MS word.


Hello Mark,

Yes, definitely you can do that. Please follow the steps.

1) First select all the text in document.

2) Under Home tab on action pane go to extreme right and click Find drop down and from there select Advanced Find.

3) A screen will appear, there you need to select replace tab and then you need to click Format on the left down corner of the screen, a drop down will open, there you click Font.

4) Then a screen will open with list of fonts, styles, and sizes, there you need to select your desired option and click ok.

5) Then click replace all and your task will be done.

Please see images for your reference.


Derick Harris.

Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions