N/APosted on - 10/03/2012
I need to download Apache icons 32 bit. Can you share with me the website wherein I can access and get a free download for this specific application? For additional information, my current operating system is windows 7 64 bit. The computer requirements are important, thanks.
I need to download apache icons 32bit.
Follow these steps to get Apache.
1. Go to this link and click on the latest version. http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi.
2. Scroll down and click on "Win32 Binary without crypto (no mod_ssl) (MSI Installer)".
3. Go to the folder where you have completed the download and click on the Apache Installation and Run it. If you have an Anti-Virus, just ignore it if it prompts.
4. After reading the introductory screen, click Next. Click on I Accept the terms in this license agreement and click Next.
5. Just skip the following and click Next.
6. Just enter localhost for both Network Domain and Server Name. People generally type in [email protected] in the Administrator's Email Address.
7. Pick Typical installation type.
8. Pick where to put your Apache files. Then move on.
9. Click Install to start installing Apache on Windows 7. If it is interrupted ny your anti-virus, simply give it permission for it to continue. After this, the Apache web server will be installed. Then click on the Finish button.
10. Click on the small arrow in the Notification Area and check if the Apache service icon is there. This is also to confirm if the server is indeed running.
11. Open a browser and type in http://localhost/ then Enter. You should see a page that has a "It works! " page.
Now if it doesn't work, you may need to manually start Apache by going to All Programs > Apache HTTP Server 2.2. > Control Apache Server and you may select if you want to Start it or Restart. For an easier access, you may also control Apache under Services in the Control Panel.