N/APosted on - 11/16/2012
I got a 7 "wireless book (Chinese) Windows Embedded CE 6.0. It is not connected to Wi-Fi networks. Use cmd When the message" Cannot run netstart.exe "or any other command for that matter.
Addition, the message "PPPoE Access Concentrator isn't responding." Let me thank you for your time to help solve this problem because I'm running out of resources.
I got a 7 “wireless book (Chinese) Windows Embedded
Please follow the steps below:
1. Toggle the Hardware switch for WiFi 'On' for your netbook. Go to the device manager and see if a driver exists for WiFi.
2. Scan for wireless networks in your area and choose your network.
3. Connect to your router using the security key, which can be found on the side of the router, or try disabling the security in the router and see if you can connect.
4. Give the netbook fixed IP settings –
IP address – 192.168.0.100
Subnet – 255.255.255.0
Gateway – 192.168.0.1
5. Also, check in the router settings in the Wireless setup section that the Wireless Station Access List has not been enabled. This would cause the connection to be refused.
6. Clear Cookies.
7. Flush DNS (Go to CMD and type 'ipconfig /flushdns'
8. Make sure you are not connecting through a proxy. Go to Control Panel -> Internet Settings -> Connections Tab -> LAN Settings and make sure 'automatically detect settings' is ticked and 'proxy server' is un ticked.