N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
I have been trying to remove the Google Chrome application from my Windows PC and iOS but unable to do so well. I want to delete all the instances related to Google Chrome as it has been corrupted. How to uninstall Google Chrome entirely?
How To Uninstall Google Chrome From Windows And ios?
Follow the steps below to remove Google Chrome from your Windows PC:
• Log in as an administrator. • Close all of the Chrome Windows.
• Go to the Control Panel > Programs.
• Click on ‘Uninstall a program’ and select Google Chrome from the list.
• Click on the ‘Uninstall’ button on the top of the screen.
• Tick the ‘Also delete the browsing history’ checkbox.
• Now, open the Task Manager by pressing Alt + Ctrl + Delete keys altogether.
• Choose the Google Chrome application, if any, and click on End Task.
• Now, go to the Process tab and End Process if any related to Chrome is active. Now, for the iOS phone, do the following steps: • Tap and hold the Chrome icon on your home screen
• A small cross will appear at one corner. Press that mark.
• In the message dialog box, click on Delete. This will also clear all the data related to it.
• Press the Home button to return to the normal operation.