N/APosted on - 12/08/2012
I have a program called SketchUp 5.0, it is used to create 3D model designs for applications such as for gaming, architecture and others. I used for film, games and a hobby.
Now I wished to convert the file into a more widely used format compatible with any computers without decreasing the image quality. How to save a sketch up 5 to JPEG?
Do you need another application for the save or conversion?
How to save sketch up 5 to jpeg format
There are simple steps to do here.
1. Launch the Sketch up.
2. Click on the 'File' and press ''Open". Locate the sketch up the file you want to convert, using the explorer window that will appear.
3. Then press "Export" heading and select their 3D graphic from the sub menu.
4. Select the JPEG image option from the "Export type" menu box.
5. Then you enter the name of your JPEG file to the "File name" using "Export 3d graphics" window.
6. And click on the Export button.