N/APosted on - 12/09/2013
I am using Ideal DVD Software in Windows XP. How does Ideal DVD make ISO file instead of several .ifo, .bup and .vob files; How to create or convert the DVD to an ISO file using Ideal DVD Software. Please explain me with step by step of doing the same.
James D Costanza
How does Ideal DVD make ISO file
Please follow these steps:
1. You will have to download an open source Inage Burn software which is being widely used for this purpose.
2. Installation of this software on your system.
3. Put CD/DVD to be converted into the drive.
4. Click on the Image Burn software has been installed on your system.
5. Select “Create image from disk” from the ImgBurn console.
6. Name ISO file and location.
7. Start ISO conversion by clicking on the icon.
8. Finish the conversion job.