N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
How to play a DVD movie on laptop? Does the DVD movie also work with VLC or GOM Media players? I recently bought a DVD for watching a movie but my DVD player encountered some problem. Now, how do I watch movies on my laptop?
How Do I Watch Movies On My Laptop Using A CD?
The full details of watching a movie on laptop from a CD/DVD is as follows:
1) Insert the DVD
• Look for the optical drive on the side of your laptop.
• Press the button on it to open the tray.
• Insert your DVD/CD.
• Now, push back the tray to close the port.
2) Choose the Player
• In Windows, choose Autoplay if it is available in the pop-up dialog box.
• If it is not, go to My Computer, Right-click on the disc and choose Autoplay
• You can also use third party media players such as VLC, GOM, etc. to run the CD.
3) Play the movie
• When you select the media player, the movie will start automatically.
• You can use the on-screen controls to play, pause, rewind and forward the movie.
• When the movie gets over, close the media player and take out the disk.