N/APosted on - 02/17/2013
I have a Sony Bravia HX855 3D LED Smart TV that has X-Reality Pro picture engine, Full HD 1920×1080 and built-in wireless LAN. I recently learned that there is a plug in Windows Media Center for my Sony Bravia so I can use it as a Windows Media Sharing Client. Where can I get the Sony tv plug in Window Media Center?
How do I use Sony tv plug in Window Media Center?
Your Sony Bravia comes with a plug and play function and when connected to a wireless connection, it play as media-sharing client for other PCs that are connected to a wireless connection. To set it up, you will need ethernet cables, an internet connection and a modem, and to follow the instructions below:
1. Place the modem and the router close to the Sony Bravia's cable connection and then connect the router to the modem with the use of the ethernet cable. Open your PC to ensure that the wireless connection is up and running.
2. Connect another ethernet cable to the router and connect it to the LAN port at the back of your Bravia.
3. Turn on the Bravia by using the remote and the Home button to launch the menu bar. Use the arrow keys on your remote to highlight the Settings option.
4. Highlight Network Setup icon under the Settings menu and then press Enter.
5. Highlight the Wires Set-Up option and then press Enter. Highlight the Auto option under the Select how to configure the IP address and proxy server settings and then press Enter. You will be prompted with the info page with the steps on configuring the wired network. Just press the right arrow key to start the setup.
6. Save & Connect to save the settings. Your Sony Bravia will connect to the network. Just click OK when it is done connecting.