N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
I have a laptop of HP Company that came with Windows 8 pre-installed. After a few days, the data inside got so messed up that I had to delete some software and files. Unfortunately, some important files got deleted, and now it is not working well. How do I reset my HP computer manually?
How Do I Reset My HP Computer With Windows 8 OS?
You can set your HP laptop to default in both of the following cases:
A. When the computer can show the Start screen
• In the Search bar, type reset, and then choose ‘Remove Everything and Reinstall Windows’.
• In the next window, click on Get Started button under the same heading as above.
• Click on Next on the Reset your PC screen.
• Insert the reinstallation disk if asked.
• Make your selection between resetting entire drives and only the Windows drive.
• Again. Choose from either fully clean the Drive or Just remove my files. Then, click Next
• Click on Reset on another Window that appears, and your computer will restart after a few moments.
B. When the computer is not showing the Start Screen
• Start the computer and press the F11 key continuously.
• Click on Troubleshoot.
• Click on Reset your PC on the Next Window.
• Press the Next button, and respond to the dialog boxes that may appear.
• Wait while your computer restarts.